Monday, October 17, 2005

I Live With a Woman

I have made a disturbing discovery. This discovery was groundbreaking. Life-shattering. My world was turned upside down. Right now I'm confused and scared and don't really know what to do. You see, I found out that my roommate is actually a woman. All this time, I thought he was a so-called "manly man." The problem is, I'm locked into my lease, and so is he/she. I could use your prayers.

It all began Saturday night. The Third Annual Girls Slumber Party was taking place next door. Some of the guys decided they would dress up like women and crash the party. Kind of sick, but mildly funny. I wasn't really worried about my roomie at that point, though. I just thought it was a silly little prank.

Move ahead to Sunday night. This is when my suspicions were aroused. He put the skirt back on. Not only that, he was trying it on in different ways; as a normal skirt, as a tube top, as saggy pants. I was becoming a confused young man. So I locked him outside in his skirt. I guess he wasn't ready to go public with his secret, because he freaked out.

All doubts were removed today. I thought it would be funny to put on my Spooky Sounds CD. We didn't get through the first track before he began to get creeped out. By track two he was lying in his bed under his sheets. So, naturally, I went outside and banged on his window. The ensuing scream could NOT have come from a man's lips.


I love you Junk.

14 Comments:

Blogger Amyzing said...

I would scream too. And Ima Chick

5:58 PM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Sarah said...

I don't think that is an appropriate picture to put on the internet ;)

6:35 PM, October 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man that is one good looking man

6:47 PM, October 18, 2005  
Blogger K-Lai said...

I agree. What a hottie! Er, I mean, that's what the manly man there...

8:04 PM, October 18, 2005  
Blogger Ryan said...

I think it is very appropriate. Here is why... girls need to get over it! STARE! STARE!

7:41 AM, October 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was funny, and the slumber party thing, creepy

2:34 PM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger Jenny said...

That picture is not so disturbing when you put it next to the fact that Nathan looked pretty OK in that hot pink skirt. I think that's what we need to be more worried about.

8:36 PM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger Holly said...

that's funny. wow. and a free invitation to stare. what more could you want from a post? well done, ryan. ;)

11:40 AM, October 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes ryan, you did step on my foot and it did bleed...thanks

7:31 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Holly said...

seriously, we know jacob is a woman by now. update please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:16 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Sarah said...

You need to update...it's been like a month and a half.

7:42 PM, November 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
squat bum pee Vikings football tickets pissing Male penis pee peeing http://www.pissing3.info/Lesbian-mature-pee.html kirby vacuum cleaners spares givens revelations carbs a steak carbing palette pee Men peeing erotic tire clearance Big cock pick trader pc games Women pissing trailer clips Gay harry potter comedy Adult peeing in nappies for fun real hidden peeing handbags shoes wholesale women peeing Four year cooking schools washington state

10:58 PM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

8:13 AM, February 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... mexico time share rent black and blue football Search impotence help sacramento state football coaches http://www.wireless-driveway-alarm.info/Onlinefootballtrivia.html Medicine+allegra Cosmetic surgery liposuction florida safecosmeticsurgery.com coloring football more crap Football desserts stevens sofa direct Kia sophia spark plugs

2:17 AM, March 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home