Friday, December 30, 2005

Snakes on Plane

I was reading about new movies coming out next year, and there is one in particular I want to see. In fact, I thought it might be a joke, until this guy Dave showed me a poster for it. It totally scared me, but it just made Craig sad.


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's true. Snakes on a Plane. Didn't believe it was real, did you? Not till you clicked on that. And you know what makes it better? Kenan Thompson is in it. He's so dope. Remember Kenan and Kel? WHOOO LOVES ORANGE SODA?

9 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

It's a thriller! I sure am excited about it.

6:31 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger briandouglasphillips said...

awesome. friggin awesome.

12:06 AM, January 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought kel was hot when I was like 10...ni ni nick nick ni nick nick nick nickelodeon!

11:25 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger Holly said...

you're so random. that is why we are frineds.

1:04 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger LuckyBurgerBoys said...

I used to watch snick all the time man, kenan and kel where hilarious back in the day.

11:08 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger briandouglasphillips said...

you work 60 hours a week?

1:10 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger briandouglasphillips said...

you work 60 hours a week?

1:14 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Dan said...

I've been to your blog several times to see if you've posted... and I laugh out loud at that movie poster every time. "we got mutha... snakes!"

12:16 AM, January 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I have Wayne Thomas for accounting, he seems really nice, I hope I do good in that class

12:52 PM, January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home