Sunday, April 23, 2006

Oh yeah?! Well...

Ok, that song kind of makes me laugh, and I put it there as an inside joke of sorts ... not sure it really worked out like I had figured.

Just to clarify, I'm not emo or depressed or hating people. I just tried to find a song that made it seem so.

What I actually want to say with this post:

Conflict resolution doesn't mean yelling out little things at people as they walk by or are sitting accross the room. It doesn't mean pointing out things people have done or still haven't given back or otherwise making people look bad in front of others. It doesn't mean reminding someone of their faults or mistakes as a defense against something they say to you. Do it right people.

That's just something I observed after our little meeting tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger LuckyBurgerBoys said...

did any of that happen at the meeting?

12:39 AM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

11:17 AM, April 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home