Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I've Been Tagged. Not Like a Cow.

I've been challenged. I can't turn down a challenge.

Apparently this is about books...

1. Changed your life: hmmmmmmm lots. But, the ones that have most are probably unexpected. Such as Jesus Freaks by dc Talk, Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller, and The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis.

2. Read more than once: Yikes. I've read most of the books I've read more than once. The ones I've probably read the most are The Chronicles of Narnia, The Harry Potter Books by JK Rowling, (yes, I'm serious) the Hardy Boys books by Franklin W Dixon, or The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger.
3. Want on a desert island: The Harry Potter Books. Totally,

4. Made you laugh: The Captain Underpants books. Hilareous.

5. If you've seen the movies or plays, the book is hilarious: I don't get it.

6. Made you cry: I can't admit to this. It would be unmanly.

7. Wish had been written: hmmmm more Narnia books or (in the future) like 15 more Harry Potter books. At least.

8. Wish had never been written: Ugh Virgina Woolf books. Bleh. Especially To the Lighthouse.

9. Currently reading: Finding the Will of God: A Pagan Notion? by Bruce Waltke and, as always, Harry Potter books.

10. Fact or fiction: Fiction. Totally.

11. Awesome book that is empowering me: uhhh The Bible? Weird question.

12. Meaning to read: When I want to read, I read, darnit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amyzing said...

I miss your blogs. Please start again.

12:04 PM, June 12, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home